Friday, March 6, 2009

Free Credit Report: How The Ads Soak Consumers



Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

This article about the Fraudulent "Free Credit report." Should be necessary reading for every consumer. I am myself a victim of this company, and had to file several fraud alerts with my bank to erase their monthly charges.

In fact to finally stop them I had to change my debit card number.

Remember my fellow consumers no company has your interest at heart. Every one of them has one concern: The bottom line. And they will lie, cheat, and fraud you any chance they get.

Be careful out there, and don't use Free Credit Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from many different points of view are welcome. But I will not publish any comments that are hateful, insulting, or filled with profanity. I welcome and encourage dialogue and disagreement but will not publish any hate speech.