Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sound and Fury

My Blog turned a year old on November 20th. My readers may have noticed a sharp decline in the number of posts I write.

This is partially due to the fact that I'm applying for tenure-track teaching jobs and trying to finish my dissertation. But there is another explanation.

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!

By that I mean that the Obama administration has made no important changes in policy. Climate change? Nothing. Health care? We shall see, but nothing much to report yet, foreign policy? More of the same. The economy? Look around you! It's no better either.

The political debates that people seem to care about are Sarah Palin and Levi Johnston, or perhaps the drama of John and Kate!

It's a sham.

I will have more posts up once the dissertation is done, but in the meantime let us hang our heads at the lack of progress of this administration and the continuing foolishness of the media.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from many different points of view are welcome. But I will not publish any comments that are hateful, insulting, or filled with profanity. I welcome and encourage dialogue and disagreement but will not publish any hate speech.