Thursday, December 18, 2008

Obama defends picking Pastor Warren ... and his defense seems right!!

Here Obama defends his pick of Pastor Warren:



I think what Obama says makes a lot of sense. He's not advocating Warren's views. He is trying to establish unity and dialog; he is trying to be "everyone's president."

I think my earlier post about this reflected a knee-jerk liberal bias on my part. I'm now back to my "guarded optimism" about Obama.

Nevertheless, I'm still wary of some of Obama's choices and picks. But time will tell how this all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from many different points of view are welcome. But I will not publish any comments that are hateful, insulting, or filled with profanity. I welcome and encourage dialogue and disagreement but will not publish any hate speech.