Friday, February 20, 2009

More on "My Name is Rachel Corrie."

The Marquette Tribune has given a very positive and well articulated review of Ms. Jennifer Shine's Senior capstone Play "My Name Is Rachel Corrie."

As I mentioned in a previous post, I found the play extremely moving and informative. And Ms. Shine's performance was splendid!

In the same issue, there is an article about studies claiming business students cheat more frequently than other students

If that is true think of the ramfications this has for our pro-big business, deregulated markets social set up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from many different points of view are welcome. But I will not publish any comments that are hateful, insulting, or filled with profanity. I welcome and encourage dialogue and disagreement but will not publish any hate speech.